Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Finding Your Religion at College: 3 Questions to Guide You


I went to a Catholic high school, which was outrageously expensive even on finical aid. My Mom, brother and I struggled through those years. The education was phenomenal and the faculty had a majority of proud liberals who were active and passionate about social and economic justice. Everyday, I question if I went to public school would I be the person I am today. I was afforded opportunities others were not and am grateful for that. My experiences, hopes and aspirations tell me to believe most Christians and religious people have the heart in the right place. Well, thats why we get so upset, we know religions can produce both great and terrible things, hate and love, fear and hope. But I believe if regions as a whole lived up to there creed, it would be a different world. So the good Christians need to get up and speak out! Is this author assuming you find a religion in college?
About Education
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Post a Comment