Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DeMint is a WATERLOO

So I was walking Mac this morning, listening to my Ipod. After a mindless rap song, an inspiring song started to blast in my ear buds. As i started to think about the days events, Jim Demint comments came to the forefront of my mind. As the Offspring continued to blast through my head, a jolt of energy; inspiration was gathered, only confirming are position in the battle. The time is ticking, votes will be voiced soon and like a losing fighter, the opposition is trying to kick us in th...Well they are stooping pretty low. Continued discussion about our Presidents's birth, straight out lies about government taking over heathcare, THEY ARE coming for your guns as well! Rumors, conjecture, but no real facts. Anything to distract, deceive, so their buddies can profit by denying health care to us. I will leave you with my inspiration truth seekers.


Sen. Jim DeMint said "If we're able to stop Obama on this, it will be his Waterloo. It will break him."


You cannot stop us! You cannot bring us down. Never give up, we go on and on!You'll never break us! Never bring us down. We are alive! All my will. All my strength. Rip it out. Start again.

Can you leave it all behind?

No comments:

Post a Comment